Like the sound of exclusive member benefits? We’ve connected with Nike to offer you even more rewards! When you connect your existing JD and Nike accounts for free, you unlock the most exclusive, members-only benefits.
These are unmissable rewards that you’ll receive on top of the perks you get already with each of your JD and Nike accounts. Find out what you can access and how to connect your accounts right here…
How To Connect Your JD and Nike Accounts
Ready to access even more rewards? Follow these steps to connect your JD and Nike accounts…
How do I connect my Nike Membership to my JD Account?
- Head to the JD App or the JD Website
- You’ll be given an option to sign up to Nike Membership at JD
- Select this, then log in to your JD Account
- Next you’ll be asked to log in to your Nike Membership account
- You’ll now be able to view exclusive member products and add them to your basket
How do I disconnect my Nike Membership from my JD Account?
The are two ways you can do this, either from your JD App or from your Nike Membership account.
Via the JD App:
- Head to your JD App and login
- Click More followed by Nike Membership at JD
- Click on "Disconnect"
- If you've any exclusive member products in your basket you'll see a message which confirms the products will be removed from your basket when you disconnect
- You'll get a confirmation that the accounts are no longer connected
- Head to Nike.com and log in using your membership credentials
- Select "Account Settings and "Connected accounts"
- You'll see a list of connected accounts. Select your JD account
- Click on "Disconnect"
- Verify you want to disconnect your account
- You'll get a confirmation that your JD Account is no longer connected
- You'll also receive an email confirming the accounts are no longer connected
I’ve connected my Nike Membership ID with my JD Account but I’m not getting the exclusive member benefits?
It's a good start to check that your JD and Nike Memberships are connected. We recommend doing this via the JD App:
- Head to your JD App and log in using your JD credentials
- Click "More" followed by Nike Membership at JD
- If it asks you to connect your Nike Membership you'll need to log in to your Nike account to connect the two accounts together
- If they're already connected, you should be able to see "Member Access" products
- If your accounts are connected and you still don't see "Member Access" products, get in touch with us HERE. Remember to include the email address that you log in to your JD app with, the product(s) that you expect to see and any screenshots of error messages you received.
What benefits do I get access to with Nike Membership at JD?
The benefits of connecting the accounts are that you'll see exclusive Member Access products that can only be purchased by Nike Membership at JD members that are logged in to the JD App. There will also be exclusive experiences and offers that are only available to connected members who are logged in to the JD App.
Why can’t I check out with a Member Access product?
If you try to check out with a Member Access product, you'll be prompted to log in/connect your JD and Nike Membership accounts. If you don't log in to your account, the items will be removed from your basket.
How do I reset my JD / Nike Membership passwords?
If you're trying to connect your JD and Nike Membership accounts but cannot remember your passwords, we recommend doing a password reset. Below are some links to help you reset the password for your accounts.
To reset your JD Account password, the best experience is via account dashboard where you can select "Forgotten your password". You can reset your password via the JD App, head to My Account and you'll see "Forgotten Password".
To reset your Nike Membership account password, you'll need to head to Nike.com and select "Sign In". You'll be prompted to enter your email address followed by "Next". After that you'll see "Forgot password" which will allow you to reset your password