AIR FOR THE NEW GENERATION.
Inspired by the early 2000s look, the Air Max Genome adds a fresh face to the Air Max house.Its techy upper features a mixture of materials including sleek no-sew skins, airy mesh and durable TPU details.The low-profile, full-length Air unit adds comfort to match its sleek design that's sure to become your new favourite Air Max.
- The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look.
- Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
- Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
- Evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great.
- Caged mid section overlays mesh for a modern look with lots of dimension.
- Rubber sole adds traction and durability
- Traditional lacing adds easy on and off
- Pull tab on heel
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978.In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it.Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.