VINTAGE HOOPS STYLE.
The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Patch harnesses the old-school look of Nike b-ball. Its rich mixture of materials is patched together, creating eye-catching patterns full of texture. The retro Swoosh design and padded collar make it a modern staple, while the ultra-clean colours add a crisp look that completes any outfit.
- The upper features a rich mixture of patched-together materials, adding dimension, texture and eye-catching patterns.
- The large, retro Swoosh design adds heritage style.
- The vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
- The solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
- The mid-height, padded collar adds support and comfort.
- The EVA sockliner adds cushioning
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.