70'S STYLE. REIMAGINED.
Bridge past and present with the Nike DBreak-Type SE, a fresh take on heritage Nike running. Inspired by early Bowerman prototypes, it features a technical look with its sleek no-sew skins and lightweight Ripstop on the upper. The Waffle outsole and wide heel clip keep you connected to the retro athletics look you love.
- The no-sew skins and Ripstop on the upper add a technical look onto the OG BRS look while keeping it lightweight and durable.
- The iconic rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- The foam midsole adds cushioning that lasts.
- The large heel clip and traditional lacing keep you connected to the athletics style you love while adding stability and easy on and off.
- "N354" detailing on the tongue label and heel celebrate Nike innovation and the designers who are always looking to create the best.
Pre's fastest mile didn't happen in the first prototype. N354 celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture.