Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this competition (âCompetitionâ) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner and/or guest if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 14 years and over excluding employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between Wednesday 23 October 2013 and Friday 15 November 2013 entrants must:
i. post a picture of themselves visibly wearing an adidas product on Instagram;
ii. the posted picture must include the following Instagram handles: (a) @jdsportsofficial and (b) #jdxadidas;
4. Internet access or Wi-Fi required.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are lost or damaged for any reason.
7. The Promoters' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be one prize winner who will win the following:
a. Return standard class travel to London for the winner and a guest from the winnerâs place of residence within the UK and on an appropriate mode of public transport, such mode and times and dates of travel to be specified by the Promoters at their sole discretion;
b. Two (2) nights' consecutive stay at a centrally located penthouse apartment in London, one night to be the night of the Event. The apartment will be specified by the Promoters at their sole discretion and will be four (4*) star rated. Subject to booking and availability;
c. Use of a chauffeur driven car for two (2) nights corresponding with the nights spent at the penthouse apartment. The make and model of such car is to be specified by the Promoters at their sole discretion. The car may be used by the winner and a guest any time within the specified days within a 50 mile radius of the penthouse apartment only;
d. Up to a maximum of six (6) meals at the Promoters' ultimate discretion for the winner and a guest (including 2 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 2 x dinner each) at any restaurant chosen by the winner up to the value of Â£30 for breakfast, Â£40 for lunch and Â£100 for dinner per person per meal. Subject to reservations and availability. For the avoidance of doubt the limit per person is inclusive of any drinks ordered. Meals are to coincide with the period of stay at the penthouse apartment;
e. Tickets for the winner and a guest to one event of winnerâs choice (âEventâ) up to the maximum value of Â£200 per ticket. The winner will contact the Promoters specifying the tickets required, following which the tickets to the Event will be purchased by the Promoters and supplied to the winner. The winner will supply the Promoters with a list of 5 chosen events listed in order of preference (with 1 being the most preferred and 5 being the least preferred). The Promoters will purchase the preferred Event tickets subject to availability. In the event that no tickets for the events listed by the winner are available, the winner shall submit a second list to the Promoters. Any tickets purchased must be the official Event tickets only. The Event must take place within twelve (12) months of the winner winning the prize. The Promoters reserve the right to approve the Event at their sole and ultimate discretion; and
f. £500 each for the winner and a guest to spend within 12 months of the winner winning the prize on any adidas Originals product sold at any JD Sports store in the UK;
9. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the prizes described above cannot be provided to a winner. The Promoters shall not be liable in the event that the Event does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason. The Promoters shall not be liable for any failure of public transport taken on the winnerâs journey to or in and around London.
10. The winner, if aged less than 18 years, must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian who must use the guest ticket to the Event and accompany the winner during any of the events listed at paragraph 8 above. Proof of age may be required.
11. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. Details of the winnerâs name and location will be available between Monday 9 December 2013 and Thursday 9 January 2014 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Online Competition, Marketing Department, JD Sports Fashion PLC, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.
13. The Promoters will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize. If applicable, the Promoters will pay for delivery of the prize to the winner although the Promoters will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
14. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the prize to the winner, that winner will forfeit the prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative prize winner may be selected.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
16. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoters to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
17. By entering, you agree that any photographs or other material you post on Instagram as your entry shall not contain anything which is an infringement of copyright or which is inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or in any way may bring the Promoters into disrepute and that the image you post may be used on JDsports.co.uk pages for promotional purposes.
18. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by emailing email@example.com
19. All tickets remain the property of the Promoters and are issued subject to any applicable venue regulations. The winner agrees and shall procure that his/her guest agrees to keep the tickets safe and in good condition as no replacement tickets will be issued if any ticket is lost or stolen.
20. The Promoters shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner or his/her guest over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food or drink).
21. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
22. The Competition winner agrees and shall procure that his/her guest agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use his/her prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site.
23. The Competition winner and guest participate in the Competition and use the prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the participation in the Competition and receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
24. By entering the Competition the winner agrees and agrees to procure that his/her guest shall act responsibly at all times during the Event and/or any other events described at paragraph 8 above. The Promoters and the Event organisers shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the Event and/or any other event mentioned above if they deem the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
25. Standard Instagram terms and conditions of use apply.
27. By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge that any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright in text, film and sound recording) which arise in relation to your involvement with the Competition and/or the prize shall vest absolutely with the Promoters and you hereby agree to immediately assign to the Promoters any such rights which become vested in you.
28. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoters: (1) adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Stockport, SK7 5SA; and
(2) JD Sports Fashion PLC, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR
Superstar Track Top Buy Now
Trefoil Bubble Jacket Buy Now
University Baseball sweat - Coming Soon
Aztec Tefoil Tribal T-Shirt - Coming Soon
Trefoil Aztec Knit Leggings - Coming Soon
Trefoil Aztec Padded Gilet - Coming Soon
Trefoil Reversable jacket - Coming Soon
Trefoil Litecoat - Coming Soon
Trefoil Pocket Sweater Buy Now
Superstar Mixed Track Top Buy Now
Oregon Ultra Buy Now